We are leading the effort to help local businesses and our clients be the best they can be. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major marketing and small business trend for over a decade, keeping up with digital mediums, social networks, and innovative business tools. Breaking boundaries is our goal. Thinking outside the box is the initiative, but our agenda is bringing businesses that have been left behind in the digital age into the modern world.
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Management
Mobile Site Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Get found by customers
- Increase visibility
- Show up on page 1
- Reinforce other marketing efforts
- Benefit from ongoing updates for changes in search rules
94% of clicks are for websites that appear on the first page of search results.
Inbound SEO leads close at 15% compared to 2% for traditional (direct) marketing channels.
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
• SEO provides the best bang for your marketing buck. Consumers who find your business via organic search stay on your website longer and convert more highly than those from any other marketing channel.
• Consumer behavior is driven by search results and what can be found on the web. If potential customers can’t find your business online, you've lost their business.
• SEO positions your business for high visibility in organic search results.
- Professional online image for your business
- Engaging designs for your audience
- Effective conversion of traffic to new business
- Quick launch
- Constant platform improvements
- Painless migration from other providers
Consumers form their first impressions about a website in 0.2 seconds or less.
Keep your website's overall design up-to-date to increase conversions up to 33%.
80% of consumers use search engines to find local information.
• In today's technological age, an online presence is critical for your business to gain credibility, and for consumers to learn about your products/services.
• No one would walk into a broken-down, dismal storefront. In a very real sense, your digital presence (your website and social media accounts) are your storefront. The overall design of your website lends your business credibility and gains attention to convert website traffic into new business.
• We build your website with this in mind.
- Grow referral business
- Support SEO
- Engage with customers
- Build community
- Extend your reach
- Create customers for life
80% of Facebook users prefer to connect with brands on social media.
Social media influences 93% of shoppers' buying decisions– 90% of shoppers trust peer recommendations.
7 out of 10 consumers are more likely to use a local business if it has information available and is active on social media.
• Being active on social media grows your referral business, engages customers and builds community. It supports all of your marketing efforts. Social media personalizes your brand. Consumers look at a business' Facebook page while they're doing research. This is a crucial step in their buying decisions. If your company doesn't have a presence on social media, you automatically lose credibility in the eyes of consumers because social media is part of their everyday lives. We know managing social media accounts can be a time consuming part of your business. We're here to help! We want to make this process simple for you. We'll stay consistent to your design and your company's brand. From advertising sales and events to organizing campaigns and giveaways, we'll help you maximize your reach among potential consumers and find new ways to engage fans.
- Maintain availability to customers with an immediate need
- Keep up with exponential growth in mobile usage
- Enjoy continuity of branding across platforms